Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend INTENSE!

I must say that myself and the original Speed Trap Hunter had a weekend we will soon not forget.

We encountered EVERYTHING that Ohio had to offer and thanks to the 9500CI, Veil G4, STI-R, and V1 we received zero tickets.



In other words, Ohio was HUNTED!


I want to give a special thanks to Sheffield Village for being SO PROFESSIONAL. In my opinion they have one of the most friendly departments in Ohio. At the same time they do their job VERY well!

Back to the topic I know the area pretty well so I knew which cities to go to to encounter specific enforcement methods. I asked Speed Trap Hunter the following "what do you want to face first?"

He emphatically answered "EVERYTHING and ANYTHING!"

I knew I was in for an exciting weekend because for the first time in my life I met another enthusiast that was into this hobby as much as me........ perhaps even more!

We traveled through Sheffield Village, Northfield Village, North Olmsted, North Ridgeville, Lorain, Amherst, Solon, Stow, Silverlake, Boston Heights, Brookpark, Cleveland, Cuyahoga Falls, Akron, Vermilion, the Ohio Turnpike, etc.

In other words we covered A LOT of ground in a short period of time. I could not have asked for a better weekend from Ohio's LEOs. It was like as if they were expecting us. Below are a few picture and videos.

More will follow, soon...



Steve, Speed Trap Hunter, Ohio

2 comments:

Michael B said...

Nice work!

Speed Trap Hunter said...

Mike,

'Work' has never been such fun! LOL.